Ferrari had five locations in Los Angeles that were being serviced by one on-premises Exchange 2003 SBS server and one location in Silicon Valley which had its own on premise Exchange 2003 SBS server. The support for these servers and an application Ferrari was using were no longer supported. There also were hardware failures and a growing Exchange database that could not accommodate growth due to its maxed capacity. Trying to manage six locations on legacy technologies Ferrari realized that their priority needed to be to upgrade their email platform.
CorpInfo helped Ferrari accomplish its new vision of upgrading their legacy platform Exchange 2003 to Office 365 migration by crafting an overall cloud strategy. Ferrari chose Office 365 Exchange as their next generation email platform because of its many inherent benefits it offered. Those benefits include: no upfront expenditure for new hardware and licensing, data protection and backup, and direct access to email from all locations over the internet.
- No expenditure for new hardware and licensing
- Data protection and back-up
- Minimal up-front investment and immediate cost savings reducing daily operation expenses.
- Improved productivity by enabling users to work anywhere, and any time and access documents, emails, and coworkers.
- Enabling real-time collaboration capabilities between employees within all of Ferrari’s locations
Stretching from the Golden Gate Bridge to the peninsula of Palos Verdes, the Mattioli Automotive Group is the North America’s premiere Ferrari dealership group. Comprised of Ferrari Beverly Hills, Ferrari Maserati Silicon Valley and the newly added Ferrari South Bay and Ferrari Los Angeles, the Mattioli Automotive Group is proud to offer the largest community of Ferraris in California.