1. General Policy Information: CorpInfo recognizes the importance of protecting information about our customers. In general, anyone can visit our business web sites without telling us who they are or revealing any information about their business needs. Unless you register, our web servers collect domain names, not the e-mail addresses of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, and related user practices. In general, we will use this information to measure the use of the site and to improve these sites.
2. Your Registration Information: At times, we may advertise events on our Web site. To participate in the event, we may ask you to register your information. We will need information about your business, such as your complete company name, address, city and state, corporate or individual contact, and title, business phone number, e-mail address, and user name and password. Under some circumstances, we may require additional information.
3. This customer information is intended to be used only by authorized personnel of CorpInfo. A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may be stored in your hard drive, not on our site, so that we can recognize you when you return. Cookies allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted at the end of a session (this does not include Google AdWords’ remarketing cookie). You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on our site and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session.
5. Use of Customer Information: Our primary goal in collecting information from you and your business is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our site to make your experience easier and quicker. We may use your e-mail address to send you information about new product and service offerings and communications relative to the use of the site.
6. If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
7. We may also link to sites that will be specific to your business needs by offering targeted banners, new services and promotions. You can remove your business from receiving some of this information by changing the appropriate option.
8. We use information in the file we maintain about you and your business to evaluate current and past activities on the site, to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
9. The CorpInfo Web site may contain links to other Web sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices engaged in by other sites.
10. Special Note About Minors: Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a business user and are under the age of 18, please use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS (“TERMS”), DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1. Limited License for Use of Site. CorpInfo authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Web site (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, if you retain all copyright and other proprietary notice contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Except as authorized in this paragraph, you are not being granted a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right in the material or the products, services, processes or technology described on this Site. All such rights are retained by CorpInfo, its affiliates, and/or any third-party owner of such rights. You may not create framed or deep links to this Site or any portion of this Site without express written permission from CorpInfo in each instance. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any materials downloaded from this Site. CorpInfo also reserves the right to terminate your authorization to use any services at the Site and to delete any one or more of your related accounts, with or without cause, immediately and at any time.
2. Links to Other Web Sites. Links to third party Web sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you may or may not leave this Site; CorpInfo uses pop-up windows and framed header page. CorpInfo does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content, even if the site contains the CorpInfo logo. Thus, CorpInfo does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
3. No Endorsement. All product and service marks contained herein that are not CorpInfo marks are the trademarks of their respective owners. References that we make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information do not necessarily constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party or any of its information, products or services.
4. Use of Software. If you purchase software through, or download software from, this Site (in either case, “Software”), use of the Software is subject to the license terms in the license agreement that is provided with the Software. You may not download or install the Software until you have accepted the terms of the applicable license agreement.
5. User Submissions. Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered under the CorpInfo Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. CorpInfo will have no obligations with respect to such communications. By providing such information or materials, you grant CorpInfo and its designees an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide royalty-free license to copy, display, disclose, distribute, reproduce, incorporate and otherwise use such communications and all concepts, data, images, sounds, text, know-how and other things embodied therein for all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
6. Disclaimer. This site, the information, materials and services provided on the site and any software made available on this site are provided “as is”, without representation or warranty, express or implied of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. CorpInfo further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials or services at this Site or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. Any reliance on the advice, opinion, materials or information on this Site shall be at your sole risk. CorpInfo may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be outdated, and CorpInfo makes no commitment to update any materials or services at this Site. If you view this Site outside of the United States, information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event will CorpInfo, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable under any claim or circumstance (including without limitation any circumstance involving a finding that a warranty or remedy has failed of its essential purpose), whether the claim sounds in contract, tort or other legal theory, for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any web sites linked to this site, or the materials or information or services contained at any such sites, including direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages such as damages for lost profits or revenue, lost data, lost sales, lost goodwill or loss of use of a product, even if any such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Remedies. Your sole remedy, and CorpInfo sole obligation, for any claim related to product(s) purchased on this Site shall be limited by and to the extent of the manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty.
10. Government Restricted Rights. Government users will receive no rights greater than Restricted Rights as defined in FAR 52.227-19 (c) (1-2) (June 1987). Government users will receive no rights greater than Limited Rights as defined in FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) or DFAR 252.227-7015 (b) (2) (November 1995), as applicable in any technical data at this Site.
11. Applicable Laws. This Site is hosted and operated from a site in the State of California, United States of America. CorpInfo makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from locations where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws. You may not use the Site or export or re-export the materials or services at this Site, or any copy or adaptation thereof, in violation of export laws and regulations. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of law principles.
12. Privacy. CorpInfo recognizes that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act responsibly. We have adopted a Privacy Statement to explain how we use your personal information. You should review our Privacy Statement before providing any personal data on this Site. Please read our Privacy Statement.
13. General. CorpInfo may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on pages at this Site. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between CorpInfo and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to affect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have a question or comment, please contact us via email at email@example.com.